Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 92

So yesterday and today Lola has spent quite a lot of time having free roam in the flat - I built her a little ramp so she can jump up onto my bed to see what i'm upto (boring uni work) - she's spent a lot of time this evening going up and down it, climbing all over me and the laptop; not to mention trying to eat my work :S

I also read on the Binky Bunny forum that rabbits much prefer drinking water from bowls rather than bottles, so i put one down for her:
She seems to enjoy drinking from the bowl, however, i did wake up this morning to half of it being all over the floor - good job there's lino and towels down! 

The bottle will stay as well, and i may have to take the bowl out at night for fear of flooding    :-P 

Another cute piccy to enjoy :-) 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment